Products include chokecherry syrup, jelly, daiquiri mix, ice cream toppings, maple cream, country cream syrup, margarita mix, strawberry rhubarb, Johnny Midnite Steak Sauce, Prairie Fire Steak Sauce, Black Peppercorn, Midnite Madness, Coyote Ketchup, chokecherry bon-bons
Carder Enterprises LLC d/b/a Wahoo Toppings
Carolyn and Jim Carder
496 Fort Street; P.O. Box 925
307.684.8511 or 800.553.2512
Carder Enterprise, LLC is the home of “Wahoo toppings” and “Johnny Midnite” steak sauces and is located in Buffalo, Wyoming at the base of the Bighorn Mountains. Carolyn and Jim Carder operate this business, which is located at 496 Fort Street in Buffalo. They specialize in a variety of products utilizing chokecherries, which are native to the foothills of the Bighorns; including syrups, jellies, daquiri, and margarita mixes as well as fudge and caramel ice cream toppings. They do make a maple and country cream syrup as well as a strawberry-rhubarb, peach and jammin peach jam. Our most recognized product is Johnny Midnite line of steak sauces including “Black Peppercorn”, a somewhat hotter “Prairie Fire”, and for those who really like it hot – “Madness” steak sauce. They do offer a tasty “Coyote” ketchup, which is definitely a notch above regular ketchup. You can contact Carolyn or Jim at 800-553-2512 or via email at . They will gladly ship to locations in the United States.
There products include the following:
- Syrups: 100% Chokecherry Syrup, Chokecherry Blend Syrup, Chokecherry Apple Syrup, Maple Cream and Country Cream Syrup.
- Jelly: Chokecherry Jelly, Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach Jam and Jammin Peach Jam.
Ice Cream Toppings: Caramel Creations, Fudge- A- Retto, Bail-O-Fudge and Whopping Fudge.
- Mixed Drinks: Chokecherry Daiquiri Mix and Chokecherry Margarita mix.
- Steak Sauces: Johnny Midnite Black Peppercorn Steak Sauce, Prairie Fire Steak Sauce, Midnite Madness, Coyote Ketchup.
- Candy: Chokecherry Bon-Bons in a white chocolate.
- No Sugar Added: 100% Chokecherry Syrup, Chokecherry Jelly and Peach Jam. Sugar is substituted with Splenda.